2K views
1.5
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Funny gimmicks just to get you to sign a contract, I specifically asked if I can cancel. “ oh yes you can cancel at anytime” after 3-4 Times going I knew this wasn’t the class for me.

I immediately emailed them asking to cancel. Then I got the hole scooted version (medical or moving 25 miles away from a Gym).

Question- did anyone get a copy of their contract? I am now being threatened via text and email that it’s going to collections.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ilovekickboxing Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Running across the same scenario. I DO have a copy of my contract and twice in it, it states there is a cancelation fee - but you CAN cancel. I hope they like fighting in court, like in class.

to Dena #1511407

Have you cancelled yet. I'm going through the same thing

to Dena #1598737

Hello, by chance does the contract state you can cancel if the location is closed for 30 days? My location just closed with a one day notice supposedly for Maintenance and it’s been closed now 30 days.

We are all still being charged. The owner refuses to answer any messages to anyone via email or Facebook.

All the instructors are ignoring people too. Bad business practice and taking people’s money.

to Dena #1620661

Can you send me a scan of the contract - I can't find mine (jjlee@aya.yale.edu). Hope you were successful getting rid of them! Thanks!

to Dena #1623743

Hi! Can you send me a copy of the contract as well please? Siennalujan96@yahoo.com Thank you!

to Sienna #1626804

im trying to cancel membership too.. from my understanding there is a 28 day period if I change my mind.. then after that I have to pay cancellation fee of $195.