1K views
1.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I'm in California and am having the same problem except I did reach out prior to the three business days to cancel my daughter's membership as she had been going through some trauma and needed therapy. The manager somehow convinced me to keep my membership and turn it into classes and she cancelled my daughter's.

It was their grand opening week as well when I attended with my daughter and we were misinformed about the whole process. One of the girls said to go ahead and sign up and if I changed my mind jsut to call them back that Monday, we took a Saturday class. After all this it turns out they never cancelled her membership and it was on a 3 month freeze which by the way they don't offer any more, and now are charging my credit card again. The manager is pretending to not recall our phone conversation and is now forcing me to pay for my daughter's membership.

I am in customer service and this was handled so unprofessionally. The worst part is the the manager is not taking ownership of her mistake.

Why would I want to belong to a group that forces memberships on customers. I am going to try and call their corporate office tomorrow and see what happens.

Review about: Ilovekickboxing Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments