411 Southgate Ct, Mickleton, NJ 08056, USA
3.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I joined ILoveKickboxing to try and get a good outlet to release anger and get fitter.The class itself was amazing, however beforehand I was rushed through the registration process with no explanations.

After a few classes, I had decided that kickboxing just wasn't for me. Deciding was the easy part, but getting out proved, and still proves to be difficult. What they didn't tell me was I only had three days after my first class to cancel my contract. As of right now, unless you either, A) Get an injury that prevents you from joining class for more than 6 months, B) Move more than 25 miles outside of any ILKB facility, C) The facility closes for more than 30 days, or D) The member that signed the agreement passes away.

Yes, one of the 4 ways to get out of the contract is dying. Even though I've stopped taking classes, I am still being charged for them. I was also given no offer of "$20 for 3 classes and free gloves".

I was given $20 off of my $125 bill.I am upset with the contract, even though the classes were repetitive and entertaining for the first 2 times.

Review about: Ilovekickboxing Membership.

I didn't like: Contract violations, Scam on cancellation and hold policy, Fees to cancel, Unclear contract, Extreme binding contract.

Comments

I had the same exact experience. I am very disappointed about it!