2.9K views
Cleanliness

Do not sign a contract with I Love Kickboxing, the contract is binding unless you move 25 miles away from any facility, suffer severe injury or die (yup die).Their contract is more binding than marriage and the cancellation process is LONG and ANNOYING.The NYC midtown east location takes days to get back to you with corporate's email/information and corporate takes 5-7 days to get back to you just with the information on what you need to provide THEM for canceling.

If I could sue I would.Also the fact that I need to describe my experience in 100+ words in this forum is ridiculous.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ilovekickboxing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ilovekickboxing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ilovekickboxing and ilovekickboxing membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I would Not recommend ILKB unless you are paying as you go.They make it extremely difficult to get in contact with anyone in regards to canceling.

I have a medical issue and need to cancel and can’t get them to send me this “medical form” I need.It is very expensive and they make them selves out to be extremely money hungry.

If you look on their website they actually have a Subscription agreement and General terms on their website both have termination clauses check them out.

18.Termination

18.1 Either you or ILKB may terminate this Agreement.

You may terminate this Agreement

by destroying all materials obtained from our Service and by providing a termination notice to

ILKB at admin@fconlinemarketing.com. ILKB may terminate this Agreement immediately, without notice for any reason, or no reason, and reserves the right to block or prevent your future access to our Service. 18.2 Should you or ILKB decide to terminate this Agreement then ILKB will prevent access to your Account on our Service. ILKB agrees to make a good faith effort to resolve an outstanding dispute between ILKB and a Member, if any exist, prior to termination.

ILKB, at its sole discretion, may restore access to your Account if the dispute has been resolved to its satisfaction. 18.3 You acknowledge and agree that termination of this Agreement by either party pertains solely to your use of our Service, and has no effect on other contractual obligations that may exist between the parties, which remain in full force and effect. or http://www.ilovekickboxing.com/docs/20111219_FCOM_ILKB_Subscription_Agreement_FINAL.pdf 13. Termination 13.1 Member may terminate this Agreement according to our General Terms on the condition that Member understands and agrees that upon termination of this Agreement, Member must cease all use of the Licensed Properties and shall have no further access to nor use of any resources otherwise available on our Service.

Any continued use of ILKB’s content, Licensed Properties or Service after termination is a violation of our Intellectual Property Rights and such infringement may be pursued to the maximum extend allowed by applicable law.

13.2 ILKB may terminate this Agreement if Member is in material breach of this Agreement, including if Member is not current on Member’s Subscription Fee, is in violation of our User Conduct Restrictions, or has infringed or threatened to infringe our Intellectual Property Rights.Upon termination by ILKB Member must cease to use our content, Licensed Properties and Service as described in 13.1.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1176144

I'm currently dealing with the same issues.I have a medical condition and they tell me I can cancel it with a certified letter from my Dr.

DO NOT sign a contract.If you enjoy the workout, pay as you go.

What did you need to pro idea to cancel? Did they let you cancel in the end?